Mild diarrhea

I have been experiencing mild diarrhea for the past month, do I need to worry?

Parents
  • I have been experiencing mild diarrhea for the past month, do I need to worry?

Greetings. I would say: "Worry" - NO, unless it goes on for more than a Month.    But Pay attention to it - then very much YES. Your Body is trying to tell you something, there.

...As other Posters here have said, see your GP, or better, make a "Food Diary": Remember all that you have eaten and try to identify what is making you do this muddy thing. Lack of Fibre (Starchy Foods) is usually the main cause.

This is myself: I am a total Carnivore, Poultry all the way, yet sometimes with leafy greens (!)... yet this does cause Diarrhoea, and at times I have to eat something "bland" such as Rice or Potatoes. I hate it, yet it must be done, to balance out all types of foods eaten...

...Look for "Slow Release Carbohydrates", and that shall cure your "Trots".

(P.S. -If your "Trots" are very dark (almost black), then you need to cut down upon the amount of IRON ingested. There are other Websites about this sort of thing... nothing to do with Autism...!)

Allergies and IBS, as also said, are very much a different matter... (Other Websites, again...) I could go on, but I do not need to, I think...?

• "Trots", haven't heard that in a while!Joy

• (Deadpan)..Nyeees...(!). For some reason, this is not much discussed upon the WWW. I found only one Post stating other euphemisms for it: ("The brown rain, the trots, chocolate thunder, trouser chilli, a Havana omelette, the squits, devil’s coffee, Ghandi’s revenge…" is what it said...)

...However, if this spelling -  Diarrhoea. - is entered into a WebBrowser, then "official" & NHS Websites are shown, and there may be much interesting information there... for anyone curious or needing to know?

...But please use the toilet before using the Internet, of course...!

• (Deadpan)..Nyeees...(!). For some reason, this is not much discussed upon the WWW. I found only one Post stating other euphemisms for it: ("The brown rain, the trots, chocolate thunder, trouser chilli, a Havana omelette, the squits, devil’s coffee, Ghandi’s revenge…" is what it said...)

...However, if this spelling -  Diarrhoea. - is entered into a WebBrowser, then "official" & NHS Websites are shown, and there may be much interesting information there... for anyone curious or needing to know?

Children
  • I assume it is dysentery because an upset stomach from stale food cannot be accompanied by diarrhea for more than 7 days. A food intolerance test is a blood test determining the extent to which 150 food extracts and chemicals affect immune system cells. Some seemingly harmless substances are hostile to our immune system. Unfortunately, they are often the foods you love the most. Such foods cause a cytotoxic reaction, affecting some white blood cells. Left unchecked can lead to [removed by mod]

• WiFi a blessing and a curse in that respect... facilitating physical liberation and movement whilst online. Thus enabling any sufferer portability to the extent that they can pass movements whilst also online.

Hand washing advised! 

In my head this plays out like false marketing for WiFi as a laxative.

Have you ever thought of doing infomercials?Smiley

• But please use the toilet before using the Internet, of course...!

WiFi a blessing and a curse in that respect... facilitating physical liberation and movement whilst online. Thus enabling any sufferer portability to the extent that they can pass movements whilst also online.

Hand washing advised! 

• I found one just, out of curiousity of course!Wink

They had one "Jalapeño tugboat ride". It spoke poetically to me. Very evocative if you know what I mean!

In todays age of information there are people that use the webs and the toilet simultaneously!Drooling face