Mild diarrhea

I have been experiencing mild diarrhea for the past month, do I need to worry?

Parents
  • I would suggest seeing your GP, it could be IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) or something like Coeliac disease, go to your pharmacist and ask his advice.  I had bowel trouble for years, putting it down to IBS and only after a positive blood test for Coeliac and endoscopy found I could not cope with gluten.  However I would not worry too much as bowel trouble can be managed, once the cause has been identified.  Here is a link from Coeliac UK which might help, another genetic condition like autism.  www.isitcoeliacdisease.org.uk

• I would suggest seeing your GP, it could be IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) or something like Coeliac disease, go to your pharmacist and ask his advice.  I had bowel trouble for years, putting it down to IBS and only after a positive blood test for Coeliac and endoscopy found I could not cope with gluten.  However I would not worry too much as bowel trouble can be managed, once the cause has been identified.  Here is a link from Coeliac UK which might help, another genetic condition like autism.  www.isitcoeliacdisease.org.uk

Children
No Data