Sensory issues with deodorant

My daughter struggles to use deodorant due to her sensory issues when putting it on (not the smell of it), tried roll-on, aerosol and pump action spray. Does anyone have any advice please?

Parents
  • so you might not see this but I picked up a special type of roll-on in poundworld

it's dove invisible dry and it feels like applying dove soap onto dry skin (it's also got a 1/4 moisturising cream in it

the stuff works wonders and doesn't feel as wet/sticky as the usual roll-on stuff, I use it all the time now! :)

oh I forgot to mention it's different packaging and there's a twisty thing at the bottom that you twist and the deodorant stick thing comes up 

• so you might not see this but I picked up a special type of roll-on in poundworld

it's dove invisible dry and it feels like applying dove soap onto dry skin (it's also got a 1/4 moisturising cream in it

the stuff works wonders and doesn't feel as wet/sticky as the usual roll-on stuff, I use it all the time now! :)

oh I forgot to mention it's different packaging and there's a twisty thing at the bottom that you twist and the deodorant stick thing comes up 

Children
No Data