A funny video

I’m feeling rather down after a difficult day - first I had a bit of an altercation with someone when out as I asked him not to use expletives towards others which left me very upset, and then I had to go to the hospital as my surgical wound has unfortunately become infected, which means I now have antibiotics and they always make me feel sick! Given all of this I decided to watch a video that always make me smile - ‘Guinea Pigs React to Donald Trump’ - and I thought I’d share it with everyone here in the hope it would make some of you smile too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHrTKrBgGI

(Yes, I am a guinea pig owner and therefore totally in love with all things piggy!) HamsterHeart

Parents
  • Hehe, thank you! Love piggies too. Laughing is supposed to be healthy, hope it works quickly for you!

I've just learned two words, may be a bit much shortly before midnight...

But keep in mind, a lot of people don't mean what they say literally, they may not mean at all what they say. It's a shame though that it ended in an argument that left you upset.

• Hehe, thank you! Love piggies too. Laughing is supposed to be healthy, hope it works quickly for you!

I've just learned two words, may be a bit much shortly before midnight...

But keep in mind, a lot of people don't mean what they say literally, they may not mean at all what they say. It's a shame though that it ended in an argument that left you upset.

Children
  • I agree, though on this particular occasion the individual concerned did mean what he said, he even told me he enjoyed calling the other people an expletive (in front of his young granddaughter nonetheless)! I don’t like arguing, so I very politely asked him not to use such language (which he had done very loudly, in public, when it really wasn’t necessary at all), but he was very aggressive in response to me unfortunately, which I found difficult. I left the matter, but his behaviour hurt me emotionally.

Anyhow, I must stop being concerned by this exchange, and I shall therefore return to my laughter therapy now...