Sleep - GP Hell

Not had good time a my GP. Been told by I dont have Autism. Then showed copy of my NHS diagnosis letter. I thought that was sorted that out.

Then tried to explane that I can not get to sleep and keep awaking up at night. The GP wouldn't have any off it. The GP told me it "Life Choices" that sleepy. By that point I just was not getting anywhere with the GP. 

So do you know where I can get information on sleep problems with Autism.

Parents
  • Your GP sounds like a bit New Ager. I wilfully and wantonly chose to get ill, not sleep, get mugged, lose my job. A system of magical thinking in which any kind of misfortune is your fault because of victim mentality or whatever.

I was sent to my GP, a new young man at 13, for being, according to my mother, 'very overwrought.' He got me to write a journal about my deep dark inner thoughts, the idea being I would recognise this was all teenage stuff. 

A new surgery was built in the place I was growing up in; mission accomplished he became dismissive, treating like a stupid hypochondriac ( the quality is there all did) thereafter, while reading some document kept out of my site.

I remember the receptionist being rude to me when my diabetes test came up negative. No I didn't"t want diabetes!!! My mother told me I was being oversensitive until she was seriously hurt in a bad car accident we all experienced in France, then she got the same dismissive treatment.

Get a new GP. Yours shows no respect at all 

• Your GP sounds like a bit New Ager. I wilfully and wantonly chose to get ill, not sleep, get mugged, lose my job. A system of magical thinking in which any kind of misfortune is your fault because of victim mentality or whatever.

I was sent to my GP, a new young man at 13, for being, according to my mother, 'very overwrought.' He got me to write a journal about my deep dark inner thoughts, the idea being I would recognise this was all teenage stuff. 

A new surgery was built in the place I was growing up in; mission accomplished he became dismissive, treating like a stupid hypochondriac ( the quality is there all did) thereafter, while reading some document kept out of my site.

I remember the receptionist being rude to me when my diabetes test came up negative. No I didn't"t want diabetes!!! My mother told me I was being oversensitive until she was seriously hurt in a bad car accident we all experienced in France, then she got the same dismissive treatment.

Get a new GP. Yours shows no respect at all 

Children
No Data