Back pain

Hi

i have some form of instability in my back that the doctors can't get to the bottom of, but the net result is back pain that painkillers don't deal with and it disturbs my sleep every single night. Having just read a couple of other posts and wondering for a while now about the possibility of some form of co-morbidity between autism and back issues, I thought I would just do a quick straw poll to find out how wide spread the issue is.

Thanks 

Andrew

Parents
  • I have coccyx pain in my back and I sit in front of a computer all day long (I'm a software engineer). My lower back and my ass hurt every day, I used to use this pillow on my chair but lately it's just not helping anymore. I have to stand up a lot throughout the day just to relieve the pain. So I bought a new seat cushion called ChiroDoc Memory Foam Coccyx Seat Cushion on Amazon with hopes that it could relieve my lower back pain. 

This is the third and the best seat cushion I have ever bought on Amazon (first and second were too hard). What's so great about it is that while it's super soft there's still this certain firmness about it so it has not yet gone flat. Memory foam maybe. When I first sit on it I feel the quality and the stiffness which I mentioned which to me is great because the material isn't degrading but give it 1-3 mins and the material warms up and forms to you like a glove and you automatically feel the support and comfort. Now I take this lil guy with me literally everywhere I go. 

It's been about 3 weeks since I have used this product and it doesn't feel cheap or will flatten anytime soon. When you sit down on it it compresses but as soon as you get back up it stiffens back up. Let's see how long it will last but so far I love this thing religiously and my colleagues in the office who have used it swear by it as well. 

Amazingly, it's not that expensive. Mine cost about $35. Is it worth it? In my opinion, absolutely: thousands of dollars that would have gone to the chiropractor to straighten and fix my spine and posture was thousands of dollars saved thanks to this bad boy.

It helps a lot (especially in the car or at work and if when we go into a restaurant or somewhere with hard seats (hate those darn wooden chairs lol). 

Verdict: Get your hands on this bad boy, it will save your back and entire body a world of pain and in the long-run, your wallet. I will update you guys within the next month or so but so far I'm loving it every darn second (so is my butt).

• I know the feeling only too well Jessica, hence why I sit on one of these at my desk: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Everlasting-Comfort-Orthopedic-Sciatica-Tailbone/dp/B01EBDV9BU/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=ChiroDoc+Memory+Foam+Coccyx+Seat+Cushion&qid=1564569404&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

For sleeping I have a memory foam mattress and an adjustable shredded memory foam pillow thanks.

Reply Children
No Data