Choosing the most suitable job

I am struggling a bit with my current job (it has a wide range of tasks some of which I am better at doing than others) and it might come to and end anyway due to budget cuts.  I am looking in to the possibility of what to do next if my job disappears.  I have looked on the Internet and have found useful articles like this:

"Choosing the Right Job for People with Autism or Asperger's Syndrome"

https://www.iidc.indiana.edu/?pageId=596

Can anyone tell me if there is a web page which would ask a list of questions, analyse the answers and suggest the best match job that I could do, please? I realise that I might have to do a training course, I couldn't do more than one year.

Parents
  • I'm also struggling with my job unfortunately I didn't get to choose it, I was put of a scheme for people who have learning disabilities, I've been at my job for  coming up to 3 months now. The first month I loved it the people were nice and still are ( I especially like my boss) she's great, but now I struggle with getting out of bed, my job involves a lot of heavy lifting and I'm really struggling with the loud noises, I wouldn't leave though I most probably won't find a better boss or nicer people to work for, my sister who recognises that I have autism ( I'm still waiting for a diagnosis) warned me that working for a wood recycling company it will be loud with all the heavy machinery. I've found a way to cope a bit, when I get home from work I'm straight upstairs to my quiet room for an hour or 2, it helps me cope a bit. I also have to hide my stimming from people in work which has given me a few anxiety issues. 

• I'm also struggling with my job unfortunately I didn't get to choose it, I was put of a scheme for people who have learning disabilities, I've been at my job for  coming up to 3 months now. The first month I loved it the people were nice and still are ( I especially like my boss) she's great, but now I struggle with getting out of bed, my job involves a lot of heavy lifting and I'm really struggling with the loud noises, I wouldn't leave though I most probably won't find a better boss or nicer people to work for, my sister who recognises that I have autism ( I'm still waiting for a diagnosis) warned me that working for a wood recycling company it will be loud with all the heavy machinery. I've found a way to cope a bit, when I get home from work I'm straight upstairs to my quiet room for an hour or 2, it helps me cope a bit. I also have to hide my stimming from people in work which has given me a few anxiety issues. 

Children
No Data