Slowing down!

Does anyone else out there find that symptoms of anxiety leading to exhaustion get worse as you get older? I am fifty years old, diagnosed with Asperger, and am finding it increasingly difficult to get up for work or even maintain an interest in my passion for woodturning? Is this an experience shared by others? I feel like I have hit burnout and finding it all rather depressing.

Parents
  • Thank you to everyone who has taken the time and effort to respond to my original message. I was beginning to think it was such a lonely path this overwhelming anxiety,depression and exhaustion. It's comforting to know that others understand..I was beginning to get so low, frustrated and I was wondering why despite regular medication. Thanks again.

• Thank you to everyone who has taken the time and effort to respond to my original message. I was beginning to think it was such a lonely path this overwhelming anxiety,depression and exhaustion. It's comforting to know that others understand..I was beginning to get so low, frustrated and I was wondering why despite regular medication. Thanks again.

Children
No Data