Mentoring schemes in London/South East?

Does anyone know any mentoring schemes for ASD/aspergers, particularly in the South East? After my recent diagnosis, I was wanting to help others in a similar situation, but I'm struggling to find any schemes.

Parents
  • Hi Richardsw16! Did you find a scheme? I'm looking for a mentoring scheme for my 15 year old nephew in London. Thanks!

• Hi - so sorry for lack of response but hadn't been getting any notifications of replies. Are you still looking? I havent found any mentoring schemes but would be happy to talk about possibly helping your nephew. I'm DBS-checked etc with teaching/tutoring experience, and run two support projects for autistic children in London. Contact me if you're still interested.

• Hi Richard,

I haven't been successful at all! I'm still very interested. Where/when do you run your two support projects? I'd love to bring my nephew along if appropriate (he's 16 in July) and meet you - see what we can do.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks! Sophie 

• Hi Richard,

I haven't been successful at all! I'm still very interested. Where/when do you run your two support projects? I'd love to bring my nephew along if appropriate (he's 16 in July) and meet you - see what we can do.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks! Sophie 

Children