Getting a Job

Isnt it really unfair that employers turn people away because they have HFA or Asperger syndrome?? 

I believe there isnt a lot of support from the UK government when it comes to tackling job employment for the disabled. Would i be right in saying that??

Who on here actually has a part-time or full-time job?

Parents
  • all the proof we need lies with the people we must find evdence that from people on the spectrum are finding getting a job if we can prove that we are being turned away from jobs but until that happens the question remains what do we do i was angered to find that we may have to lie in order to get a job and then we may be given the boot if we tell anybody that we are austic

could anyone with any inofmation on this iusue come forward

The Major

• all the proof we need lies with the people we must find evdence that from people on the spectrum are finding getting a job if we can prove that we are being turned away from jobs but until that happens the question remains what do we do i was angered to find that we may have to lie in order to get a job and then we may be given the boot if we tell anybody that we are austic

could anyone with any inofmation on this iusue come forward

The Major

Children
No Data