wories about fireworks

please please can any one help my 12 year old son who is petrafied of firework.it isnt the flashes or the pritty coulors but the unknown bangs not knowing when they are not going to happen.me and my family have to go thru the same thing every year and it just seems to get worse every year.he wears his mp3 at night to hide out the noise we have even taken him to displays at his own request but still has not worked this is getting the family down now as we just dont no how to deal with this issue that james has any suggestions or ideas please please help.

Parents
  • Hi Pink Thanks for posting. I am sure that this is a problem that lots of people come up against. I immediately thought about ear defenders or an iPod type of device. The other thing is how about going to the cinema on the night. The cinema is soundproofed from noises outside. It might be worth going to a slightly later showing of a film to fill as much time as possible. This is all dependant on your son actually been able to cope with going to the cinema that is. Good luck ColinCat
  • Hi Pink Thanks for posting. I am sure that this is a problem that lots of people come up against. I immediately thought about ear defenders or an iPod type of device. The other thing is how about going to the cinema on the night. The cinema is soundproofed from noises outside. It might be worth going to a slightly later showing of a film to fill as much time as possible. This is all dependant on your son actually been able to cope with going to the cinema that is. Good luck ColinCat
Children
No Data