Dating Agencies for Asperger People

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but ..

My son is 38 , diagnosed with Aspergers at age 20 .

He has a very limited social life but is so wanting to find a girlfriend and has been joining various well known dating agencies online ( and spending quite a bit of money to do it Frown ) but he is finding it hard to accept that his aspergers may put people off .

I don't want him to feel that he is inferior to other folks , which he isn't , but I really don't think the websites he has been trying are suitable for him . Does anyone know if there are any "asperger friendly" sites that he could look at ?

Parents Reply Children
  • I haven't but they look really cool!

• now this is interesting as i know of 2 types of Fairy rings  the more serious Hawthorn/blackthorn ones (fairy fort ) used by sheep and made by fairies and the ones seen on grass used to mark fairiy areas Anyone cutting down or breaking of a branch from a fairy fort would die soon or be badly hurt . The fairy rings on grass you just must not walk on. But no harm comes if you do but why risk it ?

have u ever been inside a Fairy fort ?

• I like reading about them and I purposely dont step in faerie rings, just incase haha. I like to think they are real the same with other folk lore creatures I like reading about.  

• do you believe in fairies because i do !

i was raised in a paganish community and we all believed in fairies in a very serious way --  no one would go near known Fairy Trees .  If something bad happened the fairies where always suspected.

And halloween was huge we would build a massive fire and do bad things to people  for fun ( steel gates, move bins, knock doors and windows at 3am in morning )  and just make a noise

we also acted out a Mummer play  in peoples house we would knock the door and run in and do the play in their living room  :) 

• long nails freak me out O__O so no, nice and short trimmed nails. 

I wouldn't say I am too fussy, there are other types I would describe as my ideal partner. 

Alternatively, the town Witch living in the middle of nowhere in a dense forest in a little cottage covered in moss and toadstools, she has a murder of crows as pets and has a proficiency in potion making. Absolutely crazy long wild hair and an impressive collection of oversized knitted jumpers. A vast knowledge on herbology, animal handling and the old language of trees.  

• oh my,, ur pretty fussy, but u gotta have some idea Slight smile

with long black nails to match or red ?

click on this imagine and look who is behind this lady  . . . spooky  . ....

• oooooph ummm lets see.. my ideal partner would probably be a tall, mature, Morticia Addams looking type vampire who lives in an old castle on the top of a hill. Wise beyond her years who likes to talk about ancient history, but not the history we know today, she likes to gossip and talk about what happened behind the scenes. "Vlad the impaler had a irrational fear of cheese"