What is your favourite classic biscuit?

Hi here a fun discussion for you guys. I love biscuits or cookies for any American users on this forum. I want to know what your favourite biscuit and why? The rule is they have to be a classic like shortbread biscuits or custard creams etc. also I will not allow Jaffer cakes as I see them as a cake and not a biscuit. My favourites are custard creams and chocolate borbons. I grew up eating those and I fell in love with the 2 of them my cousin also loves a custard cream dipped in mayonnaise yes you read right custard creams dipped in mayo. Luckily I’m I don’t have any gross eating habits like that lol. So over to you guys what’s your favourite biscuit and why? 

Parents
  • McVities Digestive, either plan or chocolate. Chocloate one has to be dipped in tea, trick is to dip it long enough for the chocolate on top to melt but not so long that the buscuit gets soggy

• McVities Digestive, either plan or chocolate. Chocloate one has to be dipped in tea, trick is to dip it long enough for the chocolate on top to melt but not so long that the buscuit gets soggy

Children
No Data