What is your favourite classic biscuit?

Hi here a fun discussion for you guys. I love biscuits or cookies for any American users on this forum. I want to know what your favourite biscuit and why? The rule is they have to be a classic like shortbread biscuits or custard creams etc. also I will not allow Jaffer cakes as I see them as a cake and not a biscuit. My favourites are custard creams and chocolate borbons. I grew up eating those and I fell in love with the 2 of them my cousin also loves a custard cream dipped in mayonnaise yes you read right custard creams dipped in mayo. Luckily I’m I don’t have any gross eating habits like that lol. So over to you guys what’s your favourite biscuit and why? 

Parents
  • Non-dunker here, too much risk of bits of biscuit at the bottom of the coffee, yucky texture! Though I do like dunked biscuits, it's just not worth it. 

I don't eat a lot of biscuits any more, mix of health reasons, palm oil in blooming everything these days and if I don't hide them they are all gone when I want one as husband has no restraint! But my faves are bourbons, gingers or rich tea if I want something bland. Not a fan of ones with non-smooth texture. Prefer them a bit stale so not too crunchy.

I wish they'd make normal cheap gingers with dark chocolate on top as that would be lovely, one can get such as a posh expensive biscuit, but I feel they are missing a trick not doing it as a standard not too pricey option.

• Non-dunker here, too much risk of bits of biscuit at the bottom of the coffee, yucky texture! Though I do like dunked biscuits, it's just not worth it. 

I don't eat a lot of biscuits any more, mix of health reasons, palm oil in blooming everything these days and if I don't hide them they are all gone when I want one as husband has no restraint! But my faves are bourbons, gingers or rich tea if I want something bland. Not a fan of ones with non-smooth texture. Prefer them a bit stale so not too crunchy.

I wish they'd make normal cheap gingers with dark chocolate on top as that would be lovely, one can get such as a posh expensive biscuit, but I feel they are missing a trick not doing it as a standard not too pricey option.

Children