What is your favourite classic biscuit?

Hi here a fun discussion for you guys. I love biscuits or cookies for any American users on this forum. I want to know what your favourite biscuit and why? The rule is they have to be a classic like shortbread biscuits or custard creams etc. also I will not allow Jaffer cakes as I see them as a cake and not a biscuit. My favourites are custard creams and chocolate borbons. I grew up eating those and I fell in love with the 2 of them my cousin also loves a custard cream dipped in mayonnaise yes you read right custard creams dipped in mayo. Luckily I’m I don’t have any gross eating habits like that lol. So over to you guys what’s your favourite biscuit and why? 

Parents
  • Fox's Golden crunch creams, Custard creams, and Bourbon Creams for me too, they are the perfect biscuits, quite dry so they soak up whatever brew you dunk them in and then melt in your mouth, with a sweet and creamy filling to boot. I once watched an episode of Richard E. Grant's Hotel Secrets in which a chef at one of these fancy hotels decided to try and make Custard Creams suitable for the affluent people who stay at those kind of hotels. The chefs approach was to cover those perfect biscuits in bloody chocolate. That is an act of sacrilege in my opinion because if you cover Custard creams in chocolate they become undunkable. Dunking is a sacred british tradition!

Custard creams dipped in mayo... I love custard creams... I love mayo... Note to self: I. Must. Try. This.

• Fox's Golden crunch creams, Custard creams, and Bourbon Creams for me too, they are the perfect biscuits, quite dry so they soak up whatever brew you dunk them in and then melt in your mouth, with a sweet and creamy filling to boot. I once watched an episode of Richard E. Grant's Hotel Secrets in which a chef at one of these fancy hotels decided to try and make Custard Creams suitable for the affluent people who stay at those kind of hotels. The chefs approach was to cover those perfect biscuits in bloody chocolate. That is an act of sacrilege in my opinion because if you cover Custard creams in chocolate they become undunkable. Dunking is a sacred british tradition!

Custard creams dipped in mayo... I love custard creams... I love mayo... Note to self: I. Must. Try. This.

Children
No Data