What is your favourite classic biscuit?

Hi here a fun discussion for you guys. I love biscuits or cookies for any American users on this forum. I want to know what your favourite biscuit and why? The rule is they have to be a classic like shortbread biscuits or custard creams etc. also I will not allow Jaffer cakes as I see them as a cake and not a biscuit. My favourites are custard creams and chocolate borbons. I grew up eating those and I fell in love with the 2 of them my cousin also loves a custard cream dipped in mayonnaise yes you read right custard creams dipped in mayo. Luckily I’m I don’t have any gross eating habits like that lol. So over to you guys what’s your favourite biscuit and why? 

Parents
  • Laughed when I read the bit about mayo, but just as disgusting I used to love McD Fries dipped in choc milkshake. Back to biscuits, anything GF for me these days. Growing up I loved sticky Garibaldi biscuits they were much nicer back in the ‘70s. Relaxed

• Laughed when I read the bit about mayo, but just as disgusting I used to love McD Fries dipped in choc milkshake. Back to biscuits, anything GF for me these days. Growing up I loved sticky Garibaldi biscuits they were much nicer back in the ‘70s. Relaxed

Children
No Data