Struggling to find employment

I know that I can do a good job when given the chance, but I struggle so much with interviews that it prevents me from getting a job. It is likely the reason why I have only had temporary employment over the last 10 years or so. Can anyone relate? Any advise? 

Parents
  • Hi Ruby are there any charities that can help you. Where I’m from there this amazing charity called ASDES which stands for autism spectrum disorder employment support. They have people who work as job coaches who help people on the spectrum find work and there are places around like a little cafe who have staff members work for them on the spectrum with help from the charity.

• Hi Ruby are there any charities that can help you. Where I’m from there this amazing charity called ASDES which stands for autism spectrum disorder employment support. They have people who work as job coaches who help people on the spectrum find work and there are places around like a little cafe who have staff members work for them on the spectrum with help from the charity.

Children
No Data