Struggling to find employment

I know that I can do a good job when given the chance, but I struggle so much with interviews that it prevents me from getting a job. It is likely the reason why I have only had temporary employment over the last 10 years or so. Can anyone relate? Any advise? 

Parents
  • I really dislike interviews too. The questions always seem to have double meanings and aren't very direct or specific. I'm now out of work after nearly 21 years due to them changing the job roles and I just can't cope with continual chatter which meant I no longer fit in. I read that employers are looking for what they call team players and people pleasers, rather than the list of skills that they advertise.

• I really dislike interviews too. The questions always seem to have double meanings and aren't very direct or specific. I'm now out of work after nearly 21 years due to them changing the job roles and I just can't cope with continual chatter which meant I no longer fit in. I read that employers are looking for what they call team players and people pleasers, rather than the list of skills that they advertise.

Children
No Data