Can’t find friends, agoraphobic

This is my first time posting so I’m not sure if I’ve posted in the right category or not.

I live by myself and I have no friends whatsoever. I left home to start a new life but I haven’t integrated into the community because I have been severely agoraphobic for 2 years. To give you an idea, in that 2 years I have gone no further than about 3 minutes away from my home because it was necessary to take my dog to the vets and that exhausted me so much I had to go to bed afterwards. 
At the beginning of my agoraphobia I would hyperventilate and almost collapse, my vision would would start going and my ears would  ring and I couldn’t control it. Very slowly, I have made enough progress to walk on the path around my house and I can go slightly further. That’s it. It has been a very slow journey.
I do want to explain that before I was agoraphobic I did already have issues going out and would avoid it as much as possible because I didn’t have enough energy and would have meltdowns, but the experience of agoraphobia is something else and not to be confused with that. I developed agoraphobia after a traumatic event in relation to leaving my home, and I feel like it is unsafe to leave it.
I have two mental health support workers currently helping me with my agoraphobia. The progress has been very slow and my health is also being investigated as I have trouble walking very far anyway which prevents me making much progress with my agoraphobia. 
I’m not saying I will do anything to myself, I won’t, this is just a turn of phrase but I am losing my will to live because I don’t have family or friends to speak to and the only interaction I get is with one of my anxiety workers, tutor, or employment support worker who is helping me build skills. They are all professionals and I won’t discredit them I can tell them anything but they’re not informal friends. 
I can interact on the internet but I don’t know how to meet anyone in person which is what I would prefer, we could sit and do crafts together or something like that. I’m fine not talking and just sitting in someone’s presence but I know that’s a bit weird. 
I asked my anxiety worker to help with it but they are worried about the safety aspect of me inviting someone I don’t know to my house which I understand but I am desperate.

social services have offered to put me on a list for a befriending service but again, they would be a random person, a professional. 

can I have some advice on where to go on the internet specifically to ask for a friend to visit and be autistic together