Imposter syndrome

Hi,

anyone here overcome Imposter syndrome and how?

So im 36, my whole life i was treated like i was "The R Word" dumb didn't understand anything, so people could talk behind my back to my face, so my interal thinking for along time was i was the dumbest person ever born on this planet, so i thought everyone was 100 steps ahead of my in thinking, talking knowing this world, to the point i used to think everyone knew evey memory i ever had everything that was in my mind so i never used to comicate well with people very well because i thought they already knew everything. when i was around 29/31 i started to relise people don't understand. and it's ofc impossible for people to know every experiance i have ever had what im thinking. but in this world what you don't understand must be dumb. but my mindset is always been what i don't understand, then im dumb. i broke my brain trying to catch up with others steps then when i reliased i had to learn to comicate again.

Now i've manged to turn my life around, wife, 15 month old daughter, live free, indie game dev, but i still feel worthless, i still feel less, i still feel well if somone like myself can do it anyone else can do it! i never feel emtions for what i have achived, i still say i have no luck in my inner mind, how do i overcome this and appriacate myself and what i have done? im aweare of what im doing but i don't know is it the years of abuise that cuases me to feel nothing emotioanlly ( even for some years i thought i was a phycopath due to lack of emotions ) or it is im just human and human greed is always wants more? but somtimes i say to myself maybe this is the reason i go so far, because if i felt i had everything why would i try to achive more? so also it is a good thing? because i want to keep growing im not good enough yet! then i see how bad this world is.

thats enough thinking for today...