Hello

im Z formarly Zo but iv had to use a back up profile as iv had a problom with the other acount  its  reporting anything and everything. any  thing  that  dont  breack the rules in the community like im glad you enjoying your holiday you get the idea  it also did it to   any general drawings to do with my speacial interests im interested in. so its harmless things basicaly.

it also  wouldnt publish  anything on my threads. I could send  a comment or post but it wouldnt apear then. cause  it didnt publish no one saw what iv posted but it got  reported anyway so no people reported it but no people would of done so  anyway even if anything I tryed to post  published as it didnt breack any rules.

Iv messaged the community manager to sort out the acount problom iv been having since Friday if it gets sorted then I can use it again but until then iv got this back up acount. I wont be delateing this acount even  if the other gets sorted  as im only useing this as a spare or back up acount. just thought I would let people know. so  im a former member rather than a stranger which is why I havnt done  a actual introduction but just let you know its me for when I make posts and comment on my and others threads 

Parents Reply Children
  • thanks. I hope they do aswell. thats ok I thought it would be better than just randomly showing up with my spare acount out of nowhere on posts  after not being cleatly  active in the community for the last 2 or 3 days