What has everyone done today

Hi today I got up phoned my friend to see how his dad was doing. Then I caught the bus into town and took my coat to be sticked up as it had a tare. I then walked around the shops got a McDonald’s for lunch then I went back to pick up my coat and there were people singing songs from beauty and the beast. I then met a friendly Jack Russell called beast lol. Then I caught the bus home got some food for my tea later then went over to chat to my neighbour. Got in then had a nap and I am going to chill for the rest of the day now. What has everyone else been doing today? 

Parents
  • hmmmm.... .let me think............ I got up,  fed the cats,  had my probiotic yogurt, with an omega 3 capsule, multi vitamin tablet , my vitamin b complex  tablet, my low dose aspirin tablet and my Glucosamine tablet, had a cup of coffee , had a bath, cleaned the house, went shopping to tesco, when to tkmaxx bought a pair of winter boots, came home, chopped some wood for the wood burner.    Put some steak in the air fryer for dog,   then made my dinner,  watched some music on youtube, had dinner, had a bottle of wine, come online and typed this .. logged onto the chess site to play i_sperg and tamobanter ( you should all really join the austistic chess club Upside down )  And now I'm about to  goto bed,   A day in the life !!!!

• I also took the dog for a walk this morning Wink

Reply Children
No Data