What has everyone done today

Hi today I got up phoned my friend to see how his dad was doing. Then I caught the bus into town and took my coat to be sticked up as it had a tare. I then walked around the shops got a McDonald’s for lunch then I went back to pick up my coat and there were people singing songs from beauty and the beast. I then met a friendly Jack Russell called beast lol. Then I caught the bus home got some food for my tea later then went over to chat to my neighbour. Got in then had a nap and I am going to chill for the rest of the day now. What has everyone else been doing today? 

Parents
  • My eldest granddaughter and  my great grandson came to see me. She made us tuna with sweetcorn pasta bake for lunch. It was delicious. There were 3 helpings to go in the freezer.

• I’m having pasta bake tomorrow I’m going to circus eruption tomorrow with my friend. It’s a charity that teaches people circus skills both neurodivergent and neurotypicals. Then I’m going over his flat to chill the rest of the day and he going to make his famous pasta bake 

• I’m having pasta bake tomorrow I’m going to circus eruption tomorrow with my friend. It’s a charity that teaches people circus skills both neurodivergent and neurotypicals. Then I’m going over his flat to chill the rest of the day and he going to make his famous pasta bake 

Children
No Data