MRI update

Hi guys just an update I have had my MRI it was horrible they had to strap my head down and put some weird helmet on me I had ear plugs and there was lots of different sounds and I had to keep my eyes shut the whole time. The bed moved a few times and they did realise how tall I actually was so had to make adjustments lol. I’m not giant but I’m taller that the average woman. I didn’t have to change or remove my bra and they allowed me to take my squishmallow cookie in. Overall it took 30 minutes it was very stressful my heart was pounding the whole time but I went through with it and now my friend who took me to my appointment is treating me to a Chinese take away. 

Parents
  • Thanks for your comments it was a horrible experience as soon as I left room I ran to my friend threw my arms around him and cried he gave me a massive hug stroked my hair and calmed me down. He then said I am treating you to a Chinese as you have been so brave and we went back to his then and had a nice chill evening for a few hours then he drove me back to mine I seen to the dog then went to bed woke up at 11:30 this morning I was worn out after everything. I’m just glad I have a friend us really supportive and on the spectrum as well. But the MRI totally over stimulating for a person with autism but I got through it and hopefully I won’t need anymore any time soon.

• Thanks for your comments it was a horrible experience as soon as I left room I ran to my friend threw my arms around him and cried he gave me a massive hug stroked my hair and calmed me down. He then said I am treating you to a Chinese as you have been so brave and we went back to his then and had a nice chill evening for a few hours then he drove me back to mine I seen to the dog then went to bed woke up at 11:30 this morning I was worn out after everything. I’m just glad I have a friend us really supportive and on the spectrum as well. But the MRI totally over stimulating for a person with autism but I got through it and hopefully I won’t need anymore any time soon.

Children
No Data