Burn it to the ground and start again

If you could start life over and do anything you wanted, what would you do? Feeling pretty stuck atm and low. Want to escape and go on adventures...

Parents
  • I spent 17 years living abroad - Ghana, Thailand, and El Salvador as a child and Saudi Arabia and Lebanon as an adult. Lving abroad was interesting and while I did like the food, I missed the conveniences of mordern American life. I've been stateside since 1999 and have no iintention of travelling abroad again.

I now escape and go on adventures using my imagination. I write children's books (but have yet to make any money doing this). 

I also belong to Steam which is an on-line gaming distribution platform. Right now I'm playing Galactic Civilizations III in which I'm exploring, colonizing, and in some cases, conquering my way across the galaxy. 

• I spent 17 years living abroad - Ghana, Thailand, and El Salvador as a child and Saudi Arabia and Lebanon as an adult. Lving abroad was interesting and while I did like the food, I missed the conveniences of mordern American life. I've been stateside since 1999 and have no iintention of travelling abroad again.

I now escape and go on adventures using my imagination. I write children's books (but have yet to make any money doing this). 

I also belong to Steam which is an on-line gaming distribution platform. Right now I'm playing Galactic Civilizations III in which I'm exploring, colonizing, and in some cases, conquering my way across the galaxy. 

Children
No Data