Do you think it is possible to change my special interest?

I know that special interests can change over time, but do you think it's possible to choose to change your special interest? Current special interest causing a lot of pain :-(

Parents
  • If you are thinking about it at all it is time to shift, at whatever pace suits. perhaps you have another pursuit in mind already.

I am old enough to have a "toy chest" or "file cabinet" in my mind full of special interests Ive accumulated over the years. Some Re revisit after years away from them. Like writing and publishing poems.

The main thing is to honor the change and do it at what ever pace feels comfortable. The current interest is not "lost' It is in the Toy chest!

Also it's good to remember that we have multiple lives we reincarnate into and, often,  I will feel a connection right away with something from a past life - It feels.. already familiar, like when I picked up an instrument and just knew what to do with it. This happened with written music notation and the piano keyboard, for example.

Knowing we can come back as often as we like helps me to relax even further into what ever I'm stoked about at the moment. It is that feeling of being so totally absorbed that is the important bit.

• If you are thinking about it at all it is time to shift, at whatever pace suits. perhaps you have another pursuit in mind already.

I am old enough to have a "toy chest" or "file cabinet" in my mind full of special interests Ive accumulated over the years. Some Re revisit after years away from them. Like writing and publishing poems.

The main thing is to honor the change and do it at what ever pace feels comfortable. The current interest is not "lost' It is in the Toy chest!

Also it's good to remember that we have multiple lives we reincarnate into and, often,  I will feel a connection right away with something from a past life - It feels.. already familiar, like when I picked up an instrument and just knew what to do with it. This happened with written music notation and the piano keyboard, for example.

Knowing we can come back as often as we like helps me to relax even further into what ever I'm stoked about at the moment. It is that feeling of being so totally absorbed that is the important bit.

Children