Feeling like I’m disliked/annoying everyone

Does anyone else feel this way without having actual reason to? 
it can be someone’s tone of voice or their body language etc but it’s draining constantly feeling like it.

Parents
  • This is the story of my life. I have ADHD too, so in conversations, I have a habit of oversharing information, bringing up topics that are too personal and asking too many *personal/non-personal* questions. I've done Dialectic Behavioural Therapy to improve, and the main thing I've learned is to think about the result/change that you want to achieve in every interaction.

But of course, I still make mistakes all the time. It's been particularly bad this time as I've been depressed. Every day I think about something I said to someone that came off as silly and ruminate over it. 

I'm here if you want to talk further about it.

• This is the story of my life. I have ADHD too, so in conversations, I have a habit of oversharing information, bringing up topics that are too personal and asking too many *personal/non-personal* questions. I've done Dialectic Behavioural Therapy to improve, and the main thing I've learned is to think about the result/change that you want to achieve in every interaction.

But of course, I still make mistakes all the time. It's been particularly bad this time as I've been depressed. Every day I think about something I said to someone that came off as silly and ruminate over it. 

I'm here if you want to talk further about it.

Children
No Data