Weird body moving

Does anyone else get it where they randomly can't walk or move their arms? It's like I'm telling my body to move but it's not listening to me.

It usually happens when I've been heavily zoned out for a while but I will try and move my arm that has the TV remote to press buttons to find something to watch and I won't be able to press them or move my arm. It's like I'm trying to tell it to do something but it won't do it, it just tenses the muscle in my arm.

It also sometimes happens with my leg (not as often) but I will be walking normally, stop and then my leg will just not want to walk. I'll try leaving forward to try and get it to catch me but it won't and I will hold onto the shelf to stop myself from falling. I can pick the leg up slightly but not much and it won't move. To fix it I will use my torso and basically swing it forward and put it in the floor. It's only ever my right-side leg (that I've noticed, it may also happen to the left but not as bad and I can still move it, it'll just drag a little).

I've never really thought to ask about it before because it doesn't happen often, but it just happened twice tonight. My leg first while walking, then my arm after getting ready for bed.

If this doesn't make sense, please let me know and I'll try and explain it better, I've never tried putting it into words before.

Parents Reply Children
No Data