One Of The Most Popular Special Interests... (Model Railways).

I wonder how many on this site have this as their special interest?

Parents
  • As a kid I was obsessed with trams. I still like them and search info about the models. In my city there were old Duevag from Nederland, also newer Siemens (Duevag and Siemens is actually same) the new trams are branded Siemens and Konstal manufactured in Poland, Chorzow (headquarters) but founded by Germans during occupation. I like Konstal because of its simple design with edges and the brrrr sound of the engine which puts me in some sort of trans and my brain start creating my own music. Now I’m living in a small town in Germany and here are also trams. Siemens and Tatra, which I first confused with Konstal but the engine sound is different and annoying with some sort of squeaking. 
    well I think it’s enough facts about trams. As a kid I used to check the serial number on every tram that passed by, they were always 3 digit. I also drew schemes of tram lines in my imagined cities with timetables and made paper models of them to play. I was just a “tram girl”.

• As a kid I was obsessed with trams. I still like them and search info about the models. In my city there were old Duevag from Nederland, also newer Siemens (Duevag and Siemens is actually same) the new trams are branded Siemens and Konstal manufactured in Poland, Chorzow (headquarters) but founded by Germans during occupation. I like Konstal because of its simple design with edges and the brrrr sound of the engine which puts me in some sort of trans and my brain start creating my own music. Now I’m living in a small town in Germany and here are also trams. Siemens and Tatra, which I first confused with Konstal but the engine sound is different and annoying with some sort of squeaking. 
    well I think it’s enough facts about trams. As a kid I used to check the serial number on every tram that passed by, they were always 3 digit. I also drew schemes of tram lines in my imagined cities with timetables and made paper models of them to play. I was just a “tram girl”.

Children
No Data