Just had a diagnosis at 24 years old.

Just been diagnosed with ASD at 24 years old

quite a lot to take in but it also explains a lot.

Parents
  • Welcome to the community and congratulations on getting a diagnosis. I’m not professionally diagnosed so far but recently I’ve heard from a psychiatrist that I would have benefited from having a dx, I will see how it goes. He said he has no doubts I’m autistic. But anyway self realization helped a lot to figure out the triggers and reactions and manage it as for now I’m doing well off meds. I think most of my acceptance journey I have behind already but this may be only my impression because I don’t know what will happen in the future. I love aliens and Erich von Daniken’s books. I also like watching YouTube Videos about ancient archeology, aliens, theories, Lemuria and Atlantis, I like google earth and watching places around the world etc. there are also videos about Zachariah Sitchin’s books, Tablets of Enki for example. Sorry I’m quite crazy about it. 

• That’s cool that you have the things you’re interested in and it’s always good to understand your triggers etc. i find it’s an up and down journey but never stop learning. 

Reply Children
No Data