Liars

To me the most cowardly thing in the world is a liar. Especially those who lie to get other people in trouble.  One day a real rain will fall and they will have to stand before the court. I would love to see it.

Is there any justice in this world?  Is there another world?

I don't think so.

Parents
  • Are you okay man? You sound awfully depressed? The other day you were talking about wars now you’re talking about people having to stand before the rain. You talk of injustices a lot. It seems like a strong sense of injustice follows you around. Why do you feel this so strongly? I can understand if you were diagnosed late in life or something because that really is an injustice. I mean all the stuff that happened to those born before 1990 with autism it wasn’t fair. I don’t know what to say but if that’s what your feeling unjust about then I can understand what it feels like. I was also diagnosed late in life and missed out on a lot too. I know what it feels like when the system has failed you. I don’t know you said you don’t want me to listen to you but man you sound awfully sad. Maybe try talking to one of your friends surely they can help you even if I can’t?

• Are you okay man? You sound awfully depressed? The other day you were talking about wars now you’re talking about people having to stand before the rain. You talk of injustices a lot. It seems like a strong sense of injustice follows you around. Why do you feel this so strongly? I can understand if you were diagnosed late in life or something because that really is an injustice. I mean all the stuff that happened to those born before 1990 with autism it wasn’t fair. I don’t know what to say but if that’s what your feeling unjust about then I can understand what it feels like. I was also diagnosed late in life and missed out on a lot too. I know what it feels like when the system has failed you. I don’t know you said you don’t want me to listen to you but man you sound awfully sad. Maybe try talking to one of your friends surely they can help you even if I can’t?

Children
No Data