I discovered that I don't have something to live for..

When people talk about emotions, I express my opinion logically, but they respond by saying I'm an exception, that I'm different. I’ve realized that while everyone seems to have something to live for, I don’t. My mother only urges me to work, but I don’t have the money to enjoy life. I wake up just to work, and sleep only to wake up for work again. I don’t love anyone; I feel completely empty..

How can i fix it? 

Parents
  • Hi, I’m sorry you are going through such a difficult experience. in fact I don’t know what job you have, but like everyone you also must have some free time. Have you tried to join any group? Not necessarily only group for autistic people, maybe there are also  some groups related to interests - sport, art, photography etc. do you have any hobby or interest, if you are not very anxious about meeting people. You wrote, that you don’t have money to enjoy your life. It’s very subjective thing, what means enjoy life. Maybe there are some little things that would make you happier without any monetary cost? I love walking, listening to music and generally creating, writing stories and creating handmade things. That calms me down, makes me feel safe and happy. In fact I have little to no time for my favorite things recently because I’m a working mother of a toddler and wife. 
    have you tried therapy? Maybe you are experiencing burn out or other issues. 

• I used to love science, but no one else seemed to care about it not allowed. Now, I work as a graphic designer, just creating designs and ideas. I hate people, and they hate me. So, I stay in my room, my only space, to avoid getting hurt or hurting anyone.. But great you live for you son and your husband.. 

• How about doing a science course at your local college? Then you could meet like minded people and feel less isolated.

Reply Children
No Data