Looking for friends

Hi! Im recently late diagnosed and have always failed at making friends in person so would love to make some online friends.

im 21 from the UK and a lesbian. i LOVE cats and nightmare before christmas (as well as all horror/spooky stuff). i also have two bunnies called chai and jasmine. 

anyone with similar interests? Slight smile

Parents
  • Hello!

Im 34 from Sweden

Somehow people has always been interested in contacting me and wanting to be friends. Guess its cause i am different, like adhd/autistic different, grew up around drug addicts etc, a bad time growing up.

.Buuuut!

I love horror movies and animated horror movies! Everyone should watch Mary & Max.

Also a cat man, i got two cats named Doris and Dülph, Doris is like an old fancy lady, but Dülph is like Taz the tazmanian tiger om crack.

Basically not using any social media but i can get one if you like to share your day and stuff, like be friends :).

Pardon my messy text but i got excited when i saw this thread, i want to get to know autistic people, because i do feel alone in my diagnosis.

No pressure to reply and no pressure to do anything.

I wish you a great weekend!

• Hello

Welcome to the community forum. 

I enjoy reading books, photography and listening to music. 

*Bit of advice: risky to put up a real photo. Mine is penguins as I like them.*

• Hello penguin and thank you, you are right.

Oh photography, what do you like to take photos of?

Pardon my English, i am Swedish but the Swedish forums for autism isnt as good.

Reply Children