Looking for friends

Hi! Im recently late diagnosed and have always failed at making friends in person so would love to make some online friends.

im 21 from the UK and a lesbian. i LOVE cats and nightmare before christmas (as well as all horror/spooky stuff). i also have two bunnies called chai and jasmine. 

anyone with similar interests? Slight smile

Parents
  • Cats and bunnies make adorable pets, but I'm a bit messy with my things, and I don't want my chaotic piles of stuff to accidentally fall on top of them, much less on top of myself for that matter. I don't want to jeopardize their lives like that. I have a plant that I love, but forget to water at times.

I like that your bunnies are named after tea. I had two pet turtles growing up, but I never managed to think of a suitable name for either of them, and neither did my family. Nightmare before christmas was an amazing film, although I shy away from horror stuff in general. I'll watch someone play a horror game, but I'll get paralyzed if I try to play it myself. I'll listen to true crime documentaries from time to time whenever the mood strikes.

Anyways, hope you make some friends here. 

• Cats and bunnies make adorable pets, but I'm a bit messy with my things, and I don't want my chaotic piles of stuff to accidentally fall on top of them, much less on top of myself for that matter. I don't want to jeopardize their lives like that. I have a plant that I love, but forget to water at times.

I like that your bunnies are named after tea. I had two pet turtles growing up, but I never managed to think of a suitable name for either of them, and neither did my family. Nightmare before christmas was an amazing film, although I shy away from horror stuff in general. I'll watch someone play a horror game, but I'll get paralyzed if I try to play it myself. I'll listen to true crime documentaries from time to time whenever the mood strikes.

Anyways, hope you make some friends here. 

Children
No Data