I'm finally home

I will say before i start,   I have had a bottle of wine  .saying that ,I want to tell you i  how i feel truthfully . I Finally found my way home,  I have searched for 55 years to belong somewhere , And i relate to you all,    It makes me cry , so much man..it breaks my heart that I couldn't work out what was wrong with me years ago.  I think life could of been so much different 

it took me two hours  write this lol but I'm so drunk lol, 

I love all,,  I feel I've finally come home.........................

I  did some iq 50 test or whatever it was called test and scored  37 test last week so i  think I'm in the club 

I love you you all

i know some people suffer more than others but i will try to be there for you all

Parents
  • Welcome to the community! I know how it feels when you finally found place where you belong. There are also other tests such as RAADS, CATQ, aspie quiz, if you like tests, they can show you a broader picture of your profile. 

• Welcome to the community! I know how it feels when you finally found place where you belong. There are also other tests such as RAADS, CATQ, aspie quiz, if you like tests, they can show you a broader picture of your profile. 

Children
No Data