Chats about Pokemon

so I did a Harry potter thread and usualy my main speacial interests are wildlife pokemon and Harry potter. im still developing new ones but for when im fixated on pokemon 

and not other things this would be a post idea  to chat with other autistic people like myself but to avoid comfusing the thread or other people and make it easyer for me to have conversations I came up with the idea of this Pokemon thread 

Parents Reply Children
  • Yeah, I'm sitting here for a long time trying to figure out my favourite Pokémon.

I've always found it interesting that certain shiny stones can evolve Eevee in different ways, and I have a bit of a crystal/gemstone collection going on at home as well. 

Magikarp vs metapod would be a hysterical battle. One uses flail, the other uses harden. 

I always thought that the poke flute looked interesting, sort of a cool instrument that reminds me of the ocarina from Zelda, I wish it had more screen time, but it only wakes up pokemon from sleep. I guess if Jigglypuff ever had one, they'll love it though. 

I found slowpoke funny, and depending on where shellder bites slowpoke, it evolves into a slowbro if bit on the tail, and a slowking if bit on the head (and not to mention that it's intelligence skyrockets!).

The unown Pokémon forming an alphabet is really amazing. All the ancient pokemon are interesting. 

But... the most disturbing thing about Pokémon, is where the meat in the series comes from...