Autistic teacher - possible adjustments

I recently received my diagnosis at nearly 29 years old.

I am a teacher in a SEND school, and the diagnosis came during  the summer holidays, so no one knows yet, but I am planning to inform people when we return next week.

I'll start by saying - I love my job. It is difficult, exhausting and often frustrating, but it is also incredibly fulfilling and I couldn't imagine doing anything else.

My issue is that the exhaustion can become difficult to manage, especially later on in half terms, and I think I may occasionally experience burnout. I am trying to think if there are adjustments I can ask for that may support me, and I wanted to post here to see if anyone - teacher or not - could share things they have asked for in work that can help. 

I think part of why I am struggling is that there are things that I think might help, but I would feel guilty asking for them. For example - in my school all staff have two duties a day, break and lunch, leaving us with only 20 minutes of 'student free' time in the day. Yes I find this very tiring and overwhelming, but so do the other neuro typical staff members and so I can't see myself asking for that adjustment.

Thank you in advance for any ideas you have.