what are your interests?

I got too  many interests to go through them all but one of the things i like is Pokemon. Pokemon has lots of life lessons in it for instance  about nature and the balance of nature aswell as phrases working towards goals and not giving up aswell as friendship and how you treat living things. alot of the pokemon are based on real animals like birds, butterflys, caterpillars aswell as other animals. aswell as trainers it has researchers who study and research them and ask trainers to catch as many pokemon as possible or give them to them to observe behaviors for each species and help with there research. they also go out themselfs and look for pokemon for research  and there is also photographers that take pictures of pokemon and artists that draw them. 

Pokemon was my main speacial interest when i was younger and saw it as like a teacher.  I also automatically subconciously gravitated towards  characters on tv that align with my gender identtiy rather than characters I didnt.  i didnt know the term for how i felt and exsperianced my gender identity back then nor did i understand it back then I also didn't understand why people  corrected me if i let them know my prefered pronouns. due to feelling uncomfortable with being called the other one.  I wasnt the only one that didnt understand back then and so usualy felt like the odd one out at school and college and in my family.

I  was usualy behind my peers at school and college cause of my learning disability. although  teachers also played a role and helped support me at school and college with both my autism and learning disability   I looked up to pokemon alot and it helped me with my challanges ever since i was younger all the way through childhood and teen years up to now so it has had a very strong influence on my life I used to draw pokemon alot. and  alot of songs that the things im interested in  in cartoons and films im interested in usualy tend to have a common theme and there normaly motivational songs about things like making the world a better place, nature or working hard and  achieveing dreams and what not and also have an interest in folk music or music from different countrys and cultures. while songs with themes of romance or other songs that are popular on the radio on popular channels or on tv i dont like. alot of the cartoons and films i lke have comedy, action and Adventure also and there  ususaly directed and people younger than me. some interests i have liked are schooby doo, Beyblade, Ben 10, looney toons, the land before time aswell as others but pokemon and Harry potter were allways my main interest. I also like documentarys and like watching david Attenborough. i have also watched chris pacckham who is autistic.  but david Attenborough was my favourate. im also interested in history documentarys aswell. im still developing other interests but I have lots of interests so havnt listed all of them here. what are your interests? 

Parents
  • Hello! I love Harry Potter too - it is my main special interest. I also really enjoy Pokemon, though haven't played as many of the later games as I would like. I really like animals and reading about them, fantasy fiction books, Japanese culture location and language, and video games. 

• Hello.  thats cool. what is your favourate character in Harry Potter and Pokemon?

• I think Hermione is my all time favourite but I also really  like both Luna and Ginny. What about you?

In Pokemon, I have a massive soft spot for Lotad. He's just such a cool little guy. What about you?

• I think Hermione is my all time favourite but I also really  like both Luna and Ginny. What about you?

In Pokemon, I have a massive soft spot for Lotad. He's just such a cool little guy. What about you?

Children
  • I like his personality  and  I find his background interesting in the movies aswell. hes also very curious,  Brave, adventurous and hes also loyal aswell. but  theres lots of reasons why I like him though. 

• I think Harry Potter can be quite an underestimated favourite, is there anything you like about him in particular? 

Ron is definitely more interesting in the books (in my opinion), I found the films didn't do him justice sometimes. 

Ash and Pikachu are the ultimate combination. I loved them in the first generation of seasons. 

• Harry Potter is my favourate. I didnt used to be as keen on Ron but he was ok and he can be quiet funny. Iv found i like him more now than I used to cause Iv got to know his character better but Harry is my favourate. in Pokemon Ash and Pikachu have allways been my favourates I didnt used to be as keen on Brock but I liked some things about him so I liked him abit. iv seen all the Harry potter movies and Pokemon movies so Iv got to know there characters as they grown and devloped and I like some of the new characters in the new seasons. I like Brock more than I used to as Iv got to know him through the series. but Ash and Pikachu are my favourate.