funny moments with Wildlife

sometimes I get  photos of Wildlife doing funny things so I thought i would do a thread specifically for that and share them with others 

when I was in Wales last month I saw a blackbird being fidgety and preening and it ended up with funny hair 

for today this afternoon I kept hearing two woodpigeons seemingly up to mischief and repeatedly flapping wings at each other.  them outside being funny 

Parents
  • EDIT: Zo would understandably like to keep this for wildlife (I should have read the title!). So I have taken down this picture so as not to pollute the thread. We'll all end up posting our pets - so it is a good rule.

-------

Neighbor's cat on our plastic roof outside of our bedroom window.

One of the things that I love about cats is that when you see one somewhere, and no matter how far away, they are probably already looking at you.

• EDIT: Zo would understandably like to keep this for wildlife (I should have read the title!). So I have taken down this picture so as not to pollute the thread. We'll all end up posting our pets - so it is a good rule.

-------

Neighbor's cat on our plastic roof outside of our bedroom window.

One of the things that I love about cats is that when you see one somewhere, and no matter how far away, they are probably already looking at you.

Children
  • yes good but

are not all cats wind at heart?

;o)

• most cats and dogs are domesticated. depending on the country there are wild ones. if there are  wild cats and dogs in a certain  country it is ok to post them cause there out in the wild but not animals that are either brought up by people or bought and owned by people  cause there not truely wild animals and are considered un natural predators. its just wild animals rather than pets or domestic animals like cats and dogs if that is ok?