Benefits

Hi all do any of you think people will lose their benefits within the next few months under this Labour government as I’m worried and I don’t like not knowing what’s going on. I was signed off work will they make mr work?

Parents
  • One thing that could have serious problems for people is Labour’s proposals to have people living in council houses and/or in receipt of benefits being effectively forced to have at least one or more migrants in their homes (which technically it’s not their home if the council owns the property) under pain of benefit sanctions and/or of being in breach of tenancy/revokation of tenancy agreement and/or eviction for refusing to have an unvetted migrant in your home - either way going forward, the tenants will eventually be forced out regardless and replaced by migrants, which is why this proposal must be resisted - aside from existing related laws, it’s highly likely that Labour will pass the relevant laws through Parliament 

• Well, if it's true, I'm terrified because I live alone in a two bedroom flat and I don't want anyone else to live with me.  I need the space.

Reply Children
No Data