Calling all crisp addicts.

I am a self confessed addiction,  I can eat a 12 pack in one day.

Here is a new flavour, Creamy forest mushroom.

Anyone have other unusual flavours?

Parents
  • I like Tayto crisps which are made in Northern Ireland.  A few years ago while on holiday in Northern Ireland, I went on a guided tour of the Tayto crisp factory. It was interesting seeing the production process and we got to try the newly made unflavoured crisps, flavouring is  added to the blank crisps further on in the production process. There were also plenty of sample packets of the various Tayto products handed out to the visitors.

They even had a product which might appeal to people who are crispoholics and chocoholics - a chocolate bar with cheese and onion crisp pieces!

• I like Tayto crisps which are made in Northern Ireland.  A few years ago while on holiday in Northern Ireland, I went on a guided tour of the Tayto crisp factory. It was interesting seeing the production process and we got to try the newly made unflavoured crisps, flavouring is  added to the blank crisps further on in the production process. There were also plenty of sample packets of the various Tayto products handed out to the visitors.

They even had a product which might appeal to people who are crispoholics and chocoholics - a chocolate bar with cheese and onion crisp pieces!

Children
No Data