Calling all crisp addicts.

I am a self confessed addiction,  I can eat a 12 pack in one day.

Here is a new flavour, Creamy forest mushroom.

Anyone have other unusual flavours?

Parents
  • Two thoughts ran through my mind when I saw the photo. The first being that I would never want to eat a packet of mushroom-flavoured crisps, and the second being that £2 seems incredibly expensive for a packet of Walker's/Lay's crisps - even if they are an unusual flavour.

Yesterday, my son bought me a 70g packet of Walker's ready salted. On the packet it stated that the Recommended Retail Price was £1.25.

With crisps, I tend to stick to flavours that I know I like. I did go through a phase of buying multipacks, and would devour the lot within a couple of days. Now, it is rare for me to eat more than one packet in a day.

• Two thoughts ran through my mind when I saw the photo. The first being that I would never want to eat a packet of mushroom-flavoured crisps, and the second being that £2 seems incredibly expensive for a packet of Walker's/Lay's crisps - even if they are an unusual flavour.

Yesterday, my son bought me a 70g packet of Walker's ready salted. On the packet it stated that the Recommended Retail Price was £1.25.

With crisps, I tend to stick to flavours that I know I like. I did go through a phase of buying multipacks, and would devour the lot within a couple of days. Now, it is rare for me to eat more than one packet in a day.

Children
No Data