Calling all crisp addicts.

I am a self confessed addiction,  I can eat a 12 pack in one day.

Here is a new flavour, Creamy forest mushroom.

Anyone have other unusual flavours?

Parents
  • When I was growing up Golden Wonder was really popular and really there no Walkers brand/Lays in the UK. I felt like Walkers was a bit too thick for me and preferred Golden Wonder. I used to like as a child Sausage and tomato Golden Wonder and Cheese flavour as well. I also used to like as a child beef and onion Smiths crisps. I was always more of a savoury person and didn't like really chocolate as a child. I used to like beef monster munch as well, but the taste has changed a bit now. I was partial to Tangy Toms as well and bacon crisps fries as well. I liked it when there was multiple flavours of Wotsits. I find this revival of Prawn Cocktail Wotsits a bit too over seasoned for me. I used to like the barbecue ones as well. 

Now, I would say my favourite crisps was Quavers Prawn Cocktail. I quite like Prawn Crackers from Sainsbury's, but I get  it so infrequently now.

• When I was growing up Golden Wonder was really popular and really there no Walkers brand/Lays in the UK. I felt like Walkers was a bit too thick for me and preferred Golden Wonder. I used to like as a child Sausage and tomato Golden Wonder and Cheese flavour as well. I also used to like as a child beef and onion Smiths crisps. I was always more of a savoury person and didn't like really chocolate as a child. I used to like beef monster munch as well, but the taste has changed a bit now. I was partial to Tangy Toms as well and bacon crisps fries as well. I liked it when there was multiple flavours of Wotsits. I find this revival of Prawn Cocktail Wotsits a bit too over seasoned for me. I used to like the barbecue ones as well. 

Now, I would say my favourite crisps was Quavers Prawn Cocktail. I quite like Prawn Crackers from Sainsbury's, but I get  it so infrequently now.

Children
No Data