Meds: overstimulation, irritability

One doctor diagnosed me with OCD, another with ADHD, another with autism. The autism one is definitely correct - there are so many things about me that now make sense.

I've always had emotional turmoil in my life because of one thing or the other, but over the past one and a half year, I have been dealing with a situation that has caused me equal parts happiness and equal parts anxiety, stress, depression (to name a few things). The anxiety, stress and depression have made me easily overstimulated, irritable, etc.

I've gone through different medicines for my different diagnoses. Cipralex 10 mg gave me side effects and 5 mg doesn't work on me anymore (in the beginning it made me feel happier though - I was going through a horrible time, barely felt alive). Ritalin gave me side effects and a lower dose did nothing for me. Apparently, Atomoxetine (Attentra/Strattera) is supposed to be for focus but also helps in mood stabilisation for neurodivergent people. It did make me feel like little things that would irritate me no longer do, but I'm temporarily back in an environment that usually triggers my overstimulation and irritation, and I feel pretty off. Wondering if it's just the environment, or if the medicine isn't working anymore.

Writing this, I realise the environment does have a pretty big role to play, because it always makes repressed thoughts about my past, present and future come to the front of my mind. 

In any case, has anyone had any experience with this medicine?

Of course, I'm going to speak to my psychiatrist about this, but wanted insight from the community, too.