Forgot about a meeting.

Forgot to add a meeting to my diary and missed it this morning. So cross with myself!

All this panic, stress and anxiety over the GE really reduced my cognitive function.

Does anyone else struggle with similar problems? Normally I’m super organised but when I feel threatened or stressed in life, I find it much harder to use my strategies to help me cope and my executive function goes out the window.

I’m feeling extremely guilty too as I mask a lot and most people don’t know about the difficulties I experience, so it will be really unexpected which makes it worse. Pensive

Thanks!

Parents
  • If I don't put something on my calendar straightaway I forget, or I get the time and date mixed up evan as I'm writing it, more than once I've had to phone to confirm the time and date.

I wonder if because we know our own weaknesses with time keeping we beat ourselves up too much?

• If I don't put something on my calendar straightaway I forget, or I get the time and date mixed up evan as I'm writing it, more than once I've had to phone to confirm the time and date.

I wonder if because we know our own weaknesses with time keeping we beat ourselves up too much?

Children