Suspected Autism

Hello everyone! I am new here and I hope everyone is doing amazing, my little brother is on the spectrum at a high rate and my parents have always believed I am also on the spectrum. Any advice for a 23 year old to get tested? I should've done it years ago but with dealing with depression and anxiety as well, I just didn't care but I do now.

Parents
  • Hello and welcome! Relaxed️ I admire your courage in reaching out for advice on getting tested for being autistic-its a huge step to take! And it might just be the best one you ever took. 

First I would recommend you take the AQ test. It's not an official autism diagnosis but many who feel they might be autistic-try it it-and that can help them decide whether or not to proceed in going to get an assessment. 

Why not give it a try and see what you score? Blush

https://embrace-autism.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Whatever you decide to do-good luck!

• Hello Paige! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. I used to have the mentality that I could figure it out on my own and not bothered to ask for help but as of recently, I've come to realise that I need the help. Thank you for informing me of that! Thank you again, Paige Heart

• Hello Paige! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. I used to have the mentality that I could figure it out on my own and not bothered to ask for help but as of recently, I've come to realise that I need the help. Thank you for informing me of that! Thank you again, Paige Heart

Children
No Data