Housing; Part Two

I mentioned before that I am having problems with regards to my housing. I will expand more on that. I currently live in a supported accommodation; I have lived here for two years, going by the tenancy agreement. I will be here for many more months but the issue is that the association want me to move into an independent flat. However, they have told me that I may have to put a deposit towards it, so it would essentially be private housing even though ideally I should be getting moved into social housing. They are aware that I struggle with my budgeting, and although I have tried to improve on it, I do still have difficulty. I receive Housing Benefit to cover the rent and only pay service charge. I am also in receipt of Universal Credit and Personal Independent Payment, which in total only really amounts to around seven hundred pounds. I know that this will not cover my expenses, not only because of the potential of a deposit but also the possibility of paying towards furniture and of course the bills. That would not leave me much left for grocery shopping. I am seeking advocacy and I have been in touch with CAB who will write to the council about my case. I am sceptical about it and I am not really sure what else I can do. I have nowhere else I can move to; I cannot live with my mother because she is also in supported accommodation and the rest of my family are not interested. There is of course a small possibility that it will all work out fine but I am uncertain and worried. I am not going to get into the circumstances that have lead to this but I would appreciate any advice.