Looking for friends in Wokingham

I'm a 39-year-old woman living in Wokingham, working as a software developer. I recently discovered I might be autistic after my son's diagnosis last year. While I excelled academically, I've always found relationships challenging and don't have any close friend around. Professionally, I've been fortunate to meet great people, but I haven't had much luck making close friends personally.

I prefer honesty and kindness and find cunning behaviour hard to deal. I'm looking to form a small group (3-4 people) of genuine, cool friends, both male and female. I'd love to have a healthy, platonic relationship where we help each other without judgment. I'm intelligent, kind, and great at cooking, and I'm happy to share my cooking and so many other nerd skills. However, I'm not great at shopping or makeup and would love some help in those areas.

I'm drawn to health-conscious people who are laid-back and don't overthink like me. It would be great to uplift each other by sharing our skills and interests.

Looking forward to connecting!