Is youth wasted on the young? I think not.

I now under why the youth on this site are annoyed with the so call older and wiser generation. When the see, youth is wasted on the young.

What sort of message is that to the younger members of the group.  A lot of the problems with the youth is caused by society.

The constant bombardment of ads and must have adverts just so a few can earn vast amounts of money. Lots of adults do not see this either.

Kid are encouraged to sit in their rooms for hour after hour playing computer games. Lots of these games are just full of violence, which over time desensitises them to violence  it is just a game to them.

How many parents sit toddles in front of the tv for a bit of quiet time or buy the older children computer games. Then complain about them spending all their time in their room.

Parents giving mobile phones to younger and younger children. The art of communication is lost to text messages.

I would not say the youth is wasted on the youth, more that they have been programmed to behave like this.  Would like to see some of your comments.

Parents Reply Children
No Data