Learning style problem

Hi everyone, I’ve been wondering for a while why I find all training courses very confusing as all content seems to be upside down. To me it makes much more sense to start from the last chapter and move to the beginning. Does anyone else have the same experience?

Parents
  • To me it makes much more sense to start from the last chapter and move to the beginning

Without knowing the principles that go into the training and the practice steps then the final chapter is likely to be confusing because you probably don't know the terms used and - if practice is required - then you feel unprepared for it.

I think I would also find that going to easier and easier chapters less likely to make me want to engage with it as well.

Can you explain why you believe the opposite to be true? I'm genuinely interested - so long as you are not trying to sell a course of exactly that nature that is.

• To me it makes much more sense to start from the last chapter and move to the beginning

Without knowing the principles that go into the training and the practice steps then the final chapter is likely to be confusing because you probably don't know the terms used and - if practice is required - then you feel unprepared for it.

I think I would also find that going to easier and easier chapters less likely to make me want to engage with it as well.

Can you explain why you believe the opposite to be true? I'm genuinely interested - so long as you are not trying to sell a course of exactly that nature that is.

Children
No Data